This guidance will partially update the following:
In late March, we decided to cancel all committee meetings and not publish any draft or final guidelines until further notice (except for guidance that is therapeutically critical or focused on COVID-19-related issues – see the link in the yellow banner at the top of the page). We are continuing with work where we can, however the consultation for this guideline will be delayed. We will provide further information on the revised timeline as soon as possible.
Schedule affected by COVID-19
||NICE Clinical Guideline Updates Team