Draft guidance consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 5pm on 19th March 2021
How to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline– just the recommendations
- Evidence reviews
- Evidence review A - Diagnostic accuracy of eGFR calculations in black, Asian and other minority ethnic groups
- Evidence review B - Accuracy of albumin creatinine ration v protein creatinine ratio in children
- Evidence review C - Accuracy of reagent strips for detecting protein and blood in urine in children
- Evidence review D - Children and young people who should be test for CKD
- Evidence review E - Optimal monitoring frequency
- Evidence review F - Best combination of measures for identifying progression
- Evidence review G - Optimal blood pressure targets
- Evidence review H - Interventions for lower proteinuria
- Evidence review I - eGFR threshold for investIgating anaemia
- Evidence review J - Hb targets in children
- Evidence review K - Managing anaemia with IV iron
- Evidence review L - Use of phosphate binders
- Evidence review M - Cystatin C based equations to estimate GFR
- Evidence review N - Defining clinically significant decline in eGFR
- Economic model report
- Economic model
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee membership list
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 19th March 2021
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on chronic kidney disease. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to email@example.com with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on 19th March 2021.
This page was last updated: