Draft scope consultation
You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on 28 May 2019 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
We can accept comments from individuals. These will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the NICE website. Wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
3. Make your comments
- You must use the comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
- In addition to your comments, we would like to hear your views on these questions:
- Are there any cost saving interventions or examples of innovative approaches that should be considered for inclusion in this guideline?
- We are proposing to exclude home schooling from the settings to be covered although we believe that the recommendations we make will still be relevant for this setting. Please let us know if you agree or disagree with this and if you disagree, how we might be able to include home schooling from an evidence perspective, with supporting references.
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on 28 May 2019
This page was last updated: