You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on 25 May 2016 at 5pm.
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
- Equality impact assessment
- Supporting documentation: stakeholder workshop minutes
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Make your comments
- You must use the comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 25 May 2016, 5pm
This page was last updated: 17 May 2016