You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 05 June 2018 at 5pm
Please note that the following associated guidelines are also open for consultation:
- Antimicrobial prescribing: Catheter associated urinary tract infections
- Antimicrobial prescribing: Prostatitis (acute)
- Antimicrobial prescribing: Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Antimicrobial prescribing: Urinary tract infections (lower)
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments. Please register as a stakeholder for ‘Managing common infections’
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Visual summary of the recommendations
Other information about the consultation
3. Add your comments
- You must use this Comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
- For the guideline:
- Are there any recommendations that will be a significant change to practice or will be difficult to implement? If so, please give reasons why.
- What are the key issues or learning points for professional groups?
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 05 June 2018 at 5pm
This page was last updated: 08 May 2018