You can now comment on this draft scope. The scope defines what the guideline will (and will not) cover.
The consultation closes on 17 February 2017 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
- Equality impact assessment
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
- Stakeholder workshop notes – GP 1 and GP2
3. Make your comments
- You must use the Comments form
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another registered organisation, send a joint response.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 17 February 2017, 5pm
Please note, registration to apply for this Guideline Committee is now open. Please visit the recruitment webpage for further details.
This page was last updated: 20 January 2017