Coeliac disease: guideline consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 21 April 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1.Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft full guideline
- Short guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence in full (appendices)
- Economic model
Other information about the consultation:
3. Add your comments
You must use this form.
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm 21 April 2015
This page was last updated: 09 March 2015