Promoting young people's social and emotional wellbeing in secondary education: guidance consultation
NICE is developing public health intervention guidance promoting social and emotional wellbeing in secondary education.
All registered stakeholders for the above public health intervention guidance are invited to comment on the draft guidance.
This consultation will take place between Wednesday 18 February – Wednesday 18 March 2009.
Please provide all responses to this draft guidance using the Stakeholder Comments Form (ensuring all relevant fields are completed, including your organisation's name) and forwarding this by 5pm on Wednesday 18 March 2009 at the very latest to the following email address:
Please see below supporting documents used in formulating the draft recommendations. These documents are provided as background information only and are not for consultation
The Institute is unable to accept:
- More than one response per stakeholder organisation
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not on the correct proforma
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
What will happen to your comments:
- All comments (with the exception of personal, individual comments and late comments) will be sent to the project team at the end of the consultation
- Comments from registered stakeholders will be formally responded to by the project team and posted on the NICE website after the final guidance is published.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of personal, individual comments and late comments.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Institute reserves the right to summarise and edit comments received during consultations, or not to publish them at all, where in the reasonable opinion of the Institute, the comments are voluminous, publication would be unlawful or publication would be otherwise inappropriate.
This page was last updated: 30 March 2010