Oral health promotion in the community: Quality standard consultation
You can now comment on this draft quality standard.
Closing date for submissions: 5pm Wednesday 20 July 2016
Read the consultation documents
Send your comments to us
- You must use the Comments form
- We would encourage you to submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation
- Not registered? Register online
- Comments must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday 20 July 2016
- Send your comments to QSconsultations@nice.org.uk
Would you like to support this quality standard?
If you would like your organisation to this quality standard please email QSsupportingorgs@nice.org.uk to express an interest. Those who support quality standards must be:
- National patient, carer, service user, voluntary, charity and non-governmental organisations
- National organisations that represent professionals, practitioners commissioners or providers
- Statutory organisations such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
This page was last updated: 23 June 2016