Padeliporfin (Tookad) is not normally available on the NHS for untreated, unilateral, low-risk prostate cancer in adults. Your doctor should talk with you about other treatment options. If you are already taking it, you should be able to continue until you and your doctor decide when best to stop.
Information and support
The NHS website may be a good place to find out more.
These organisations can give you advice and support:
- Prostate Cancer UK, 0800 074 8383
- Tackle Prostate Cancer, 0800 035 5302
- PCaSO Prostate Cancer Support Organisation, 0800 035 5302
- Cancer Research UK, 0808 800 4040
- Macmillan Cancer Support, 0808 808 0000
You can also get support from your local Healthwatch.
NICE is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or advice provided by these organisations.
This page was last updated: 21 November 2018