Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) with axitinib (Inlyta) is not normally available on the NHS for untreated advanced renal cell carcinoma. Your doctor should talk with you about other treatment options. If you are already having it, you should be able to continue until you and your doctor decide when best to stop.
Information and support
The NHS website may be a good place to find out more.
These organisations can give you advice and support:
- Kidney Cancer UK, 0800 002 9002
- Kidney Cancer Support Network, 01209 890326
- National Kidney Federation, 0800 169 0936
- Cancer Research UK, 0808 800 4040
- Macmillan Cancer Support, 0808 808 0000
You can also get support from your local Healthwatch.
NICE is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or advice provided by these organisations.
This page was last updated: