Peripheral arterial disease: diagnosis and management (standing committee update): Addendum consultation
You can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on 14/12/17 at 5pm
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
- Draft evidence review (addendum)
- Short version of draft guideline – just the recommendations
- Key research recommendations from GC147
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee declarations of interest
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this form to comment on the addendum and short version.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 14/12/17 at 5pm
This page was last updated: 01 December 2017