Type 2 diabetes: guideline consultation 2
In response to requests from stakeholders, NICE is now running a second consultation on its draft recommendations regarding pharmacological management of blood glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes.
The consultation closes on 24 July 2015 at 5pm
How to comment
1.Register your organisation
Your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder before we can accept comments.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
2. Read the consultation documents
- Draft full guideline
- Short guideline – just the recommendations
- Evidence in full (appendices)
- Table of responses to stakeholder comments from first consultation
If you want to review the economic model, fill in this confidentiality form and email it to: T2DAdultsupdate@nice.nhs.uk. Please note however that no additional economic analysis has been carried out since the first consultation.
Other information about the consultation:
3. Add your comments
You must use this form.
If you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Please note
- We are seeking comments only on the revised draft recommendations regarding pharmacological management of blood glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- The table of responses to stakeholder comments from the first consultation will not be revised. A new table of responses to comments from the second consultation will be published with the final guideline, so it is important that any outstanding concerns you may have are stated fully and clearly in your second round comments.
5. Next steps
Email your comments form to us:
Deadline: 24 July 2015, 5pm
This page was last updated: 26 June 2015