Information for the public

Your child's care team

Your child's care team

A range of professionals who specialise in different areas of treatment or support may be involved in your child's care. This could include GPs, paediatric specialists (doctors who specialise in caring for children), nurses and healthcare assistants.

Working with you

Your child's care team should talk with you about bronchiolitis. They should explain any tests or treatments your child should be offered and any support you and your child can have so that you can decide together with them what is best for your child. There is a list of questions you can use to help you talk with your child's care team.

We also have more information on the NICE website about using health and social care services.

Some treatments or care described here may not be suitable for your child depending on the exact circumstances. If you think that your child's treatment does not match this advice or you have any concerns, talk to your care team.

  • Information Standard