Tell us about the key areas for quality improvement in this topic area. Prioritise the areas you think have the greatest potential to improve the quality of care.
Closing date for submissions: 18 November 2016
How to comment
- We encourage organisations to register as a stakeholder to comment - Not registered? Register online
- Tobacco industry organisations who register to participate are automatically registered as respondents.
- Member of the public? You can submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation
- Comments received from non-registered stakeholders and individuals are reviewed by our Committee but are not included in the summary prepared by the NICE quality standards team. These comments are not made available on the NICE website.
- Submit your comments by 5pm on Friday 18 November 2016
- Send your completed comments form to QStopicengagement@nice.org.uk
Would you like to support this quality standard?
- National patient, carer, service user, voluntary, charity and non-governmental organisations
- National organisations that represent professionals, practitioners commissioners or providers
- Statutory organisations such as Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
This page was last updated: 30 November 2016