Tell us about the 5 key areas for quality improvement which you consider as having the greatest potential to improve the quality of care in this area.
Closing date for comments: Friday 1 December 2017 at 5pm
Read the topic engagement documents
How to comment
1. Register your organisation
- We encourage organisations to register as a stakeholder to comment. Not registered? Register online.
- Not eligible to be a stakeholder? You can submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
- Comments received from non-registered organisations and individuals are not summarised in the briefing paper presented to the committee but are included as an appendix. These comments not made available on the NICE website.
2. Make your comments
- Use this Comments form
- Submit your comments on FRIDAY 1 DECEMBER 2017 BY 5pm to QStopicengagement@nice.org.uk
3. Would you like to support this quality standard
If you would like your organisation to formally support this quality standard please email QSsupportingorgs@nice.org.uk to express an interest. Those who support quality standards must be national organisations who meet the eligibility criteria.
This page was last updated: 17 November 2017