Lenalidomide (Revlimid) with rituximab is available on the NHS as a possible treatment for previously treated follicular lymphoma in adults.
Is this treatment right for me?
Your healthcare professionals should give you clear information, talk with you about your options and listen carefully to your views and concerns. Your family can be involved too, if you wish. Read more about making decisions about your care.
Questions to think about
- How well does it work compared with other treatments?
- What are the risks or side effects? How likely are they?
- How will the treatment affect my day-to-day life?
- What happens if the treatment does not work?
- What happens if I do not want to have treatment? Are there other treatments available?
Information and support
The NHS website may be a good place to find out more.
These organisations can give you advice and support:
- Lymphoma Action, 0808 808 5555
- Leukaemia Care, 08088 010 444
- Bloodwise (previously Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research), 0808 2080 888
- Macmillan Cancer Support, 0808 808 0000
- Cancer Research UK (previously CancerHelp UK), 0808 800 4040
You can also get support from your local Healthwatch.
NICE is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or advice provided by these organisations.
This page was last updated: 07 April 2020