You'll love working with us.
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care.
We advertise all our jobs on NHS jobs. We're currently looking for:
- an associate director - resource impact assessment
- an assistant information specialist
- an administrator
- a health technology assessment adviser
- a senior audience insight manager.
What our staff say
The trouble with turtles
Our staff come from a wide range of backgrounds.
From studying zoology and tracking turtles to developing guidance for health and social care, Fiona Glen, programme director - centre for guidelines, tells us about her career journey.
How to apply
Working in our digital teams
- work life balance
- user-focused design
- agile working
- varied projects
- training and development
- latest tools and methods.
Find out more about our digital teams.
Pay, holiday, pension
We use a national pay system called Agenda for Change.
- flexible working
- 37.5 hours per week
- generous holidays
- 8 bank holidays
- paid maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- NHS pension.
Find out more about why we're a good employer.
We have 2 offices in Manchester and London.
- central location
- easy access to tram, train, tube or bus
- video conferencing
- bike sheds
- shower facilities
- standing desks.