You'll love working with us.
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care.
We advertise our jobs on NHS jobs. We're currently looking for:
- an assistant information governance manager and deputy data protection officer
- an events administrator
- an administrator
- 4 assistant health technology assessment analysts
- a programme manager
- a reception and office assistant
- 5 health technology assessment analysts (band 7)
- 6 health technology assessment analysts (band 8a)
- an associate director, brand and marketing communications
- a project manager
- a technical adviser - economics.
What our staff say
The trouble with turtles
Our staff come from a wide range of backgrounds.
From studying zoology and tracking turtles to developing guidance for health and social care, Fiona Glen, programme director - centre for guidelines, tells us about her career journey.
How to apply
Working in our digital teams
- work life balance
- user-focused design
- agile working
- varied projects
- training and development
- latest tools and methods.
Find out more about our digital teams.
Pay, holiday, pension
We use a national pay system called Agenda for Change.
- flexible working
- 37.5 hours per week
- generous holidays and the option to buy up to 5 days' extra leave
- 8 bank holidays
- paid maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- NHS pension.
Find out more about why we're a good employer.
We have offices in Manchester and London.
- central location
- easy access to tram, train, tube or bus
- video conferencing
- bike sheds
- shower facilities
- standing desks.