You'll love working with us. Everything you do helps to improve health and social care.
A new way to apply
We’re switching to a new recruitment system called the Hire Lab, starting with vacancies in our digital teams. We’ll still be advertising our other roles on NHS Jobs but soon they’ll be on the Hire Lab too.
You can find all our vacancies listed on this page.
Our current vacancies
We're currently looking for:
- an administrator
- a content strategy lead
- health technology assessment analysts (band 7)
- health technology assessment analysts (band 8)
- an infrastructure engineer
- a lead infrastructure engineer
- an Office 365 support specialist
- a lead Office 365 solutions specialist
- a senior data architect
- a transformation benefits manager
- a web ops engineer.
What our staff say
The trouble with turtles
Our staff come from a wide range of backgrounds.
From studying zoology and tracking turtles to developing guidance for health and social care, Fiona Glen, programme director - centre for guidelines, tells us about her career journey.
Our workforce strategy
Working in our digital teams
- work life balance
- user-focused design
- agile working
- varied projects
- training and development
- latest tools and methods.
Find out more about our digital teams.
Pay, holiday, pension
We use a national pay system called Agenda for Change.
- flexible working
- 37.5 hours per week
- generous holidays and the option to buy up to 5 days' extra leave
- 8 bank holidays
- paid maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- NHS pension.
Find out more about why we're a good employer.
We have offices in Manchester and London.
- central location
- easy access to tram, train, tube or bus
- video conferencing
- bike sheds
- shower facilities
- standing desks.