You'll love working with us.
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care.
We advertise our jobs on NHS jobs. We're currently looking for:
- a content designer
- a senior communications manager (events and brand)
- a senior marketing communications manager
- an associate director (IT infrastructure and operations).
Science, evidence and analytics
We're looking for a director to lead our new science, evidence and analytics function. The closing date for applications is Friday 6 March 2020.
How to apply
Working in our digital teams
- work life balance
- user-focused design
- agile working
- varied projects
- training and development
- latest tools and methods.
Find out more about our digital teams.
Pay, holiday, pension
We use a national pay system called Agenda for Change.
- flexible working
- 37.5 hours per week
- generous holidays and the option to buy up to 5 days' extra leave
- 8 bank holidays
- paid maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- NHS pension.
Find out more about why we're a good employer.
We have offices in Manchester and London.
- central location
- easy access to tram, train, tube or bus
- video conferencing
- bike sheds
- shower facilities
- standing desks.