Our aim is to help countries improve their nation's health and wellbeing. We do this by sharing our expertise in guideline development and health technology assessment.
We collaborate the world over to help health organisations, ministries and government agencies:
- make better and more cost-effective health and care decisions
- allocate finite resources
- improve care quality
- reduce variation in access to care.
NICE International is a not-for-profit advisory service. We charge a fee for our services to cover our costs, but we can sometimes get funding to help with this.
How can we help you?
If you're not sure what you need, please send us an email. We'll work with you to understand your needs and tailor our support to meet them.
I want expert advice and support
Get advice about the use of evidence-based decision making in health and social care. We can give practical advice and support to help you improve health and social care in your country.
I want someone to speak at my event
Request a talk from one of our experts for your healthcare event. We can send a representative from NICE, or an expert from our UK network, to speak at events around the world.
I want to understand how NICE works
Learn about our programmes, methods and processes through an educational seminar. We can help you understand who we are, what we do and our position in the English health and social care system.
I want to use NICE guidance in my country
Find out how to publish, share, translate and adapt our content for use in your country. Get permission to use our content in products such as books and training materials.
Where we work
We work with health organisations in the UK and around the world. We've delivered over 140 engagements in 45 countries since 2018.
Many of our engagements come from established links with other organisations. These include the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, the Department for International Trade, and British embassies abroad. Their involvement helps us develop relationships with other countries and they can sometimes act as a funding source.
Examples of our work
- Advising partner countries about HTA through the Better Health Programme.
- Speaking about assessing and adopting new health technologies in South Korea.
- Sharing knowledge with organisations across Latin America and the Caribbean.
In 2020, we organised a webinar for international organisations to learn about NICE's response to COVID-19. Over 300 people from 42 countries attended.
Read about some of our projects and partnerships.
- NICE signs agreement with Colombia's Institute of Health Technology Assessment to forge closer working ties (July 2020).
- NICE joins international collaboratives to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic (April 2020).
- NICE International representatives complete working visit to Latin America (February 2020).
Find out what NICE is doing around the world.
- Speaking with one language: How using a common data model might speed up decision making (January 2021).
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: developing new models for the evaluation and purchase of antimicrobials (November 2020).
- NICE gears up to support World Evidence-based Healthcare Day (October 2020).
No current events.