Our mission is to support countries to improve their nation's health and wellbeing.
In doing so, we gain learnings and initiate international collaborations that help shape our work at NICE.
We do this by offering services that share best practice and expertise from NICE to help drive improvements in health and care decision-making.
This is in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and UK global health ambitions.
How can we help you?
If you're not sure what you need, please send us an email. We'll work with you to understand your needs and tailor our support to meet them.
I want expert advice and support
Get advice about the use of evidence-based decision making in health and social care. We can give practical advice and support to help you improve health and social care in your country.
I want someone to speak at my event
Request a talk from one of our experts for your healthcare event. We can send a representative from NICE, or an expert from our UK network, to speak at events around the world.
I want to understand how NICE works
Learn about our programmes, methods and processes through an educational seminar. We can help you understand who we are, what we do and our position in the English health and social care system.
I want to use NICE guidance in my country
Our experts can offer advice and support in contextualising our guidelines, or helping you adapt our content to your country or local context.
Where we work
We work with health organisations in the UK and around the world and have delivered over 200 engagements in 50 countries.
Many of our engagements come from established links with other organisations.
These include the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office, the Department for International Trade, and British embassies abroad.
Their involvement helps us develop relationships with other countries and they can sometimes act as a funding source.
More case studies and examples of our work
In 2020, we organised a webinar for international organisations to learn about NICE's response to COVID-19 (YouTube). Over 300 people from 42 countries attended.
NICE News International
Subscribe to our newsletter to hear about latest news and updates on our global partnerships.
You'll receive information on:
- the work of NICE International
- our current projects
- joint-working requests
- upcoming webinars and events
- how you can engage with us.
- NICE News International (April 2023)
- NICE News International (January 2023)
- NICE News International (October 2022)
- NICE news international (July 2022)
Find out what NICE is doing around the world.
- Read the ISPOR newsletter to find out more about the first joint roundtable on health technology assessment between Ukraine and NICE that took place in March 2023.
- NICE participated in the session titled “Moving Towards HTA institutionalization – lessons from around the globe” at the upcoming DIA Middle East conference on 13 February 2023.
- NICE delivered a knowledge exchange on Clinical Practice Guideline Development in Manila. Read our joint press release with the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office here: DOH, NHSC collaborate on standards development for Philippine CDC (20 October 2022).
- World Evidence-based Healthcare Day (20 October 2022).
- Read Kevin Miles’ blog on How NICE is helping to build the role of the NHS on the global stage (30 September 2022).
- NICE participated in the GIN 2022 Conference. View our poster on capability building to support the institutionalisation of guideline development programmes (24 September 2022).
- Case study: Developing and adapting clinical guidelines in India (July 2022)
- The process of evaluation and financing of medicines in Spain (in Spanish) (20 June 2022).
Our international strategy sets out the direction and priorities for NICE’s international engagements and partnerships over the next 3 years.
Learn more about our global strategic ambitions.