Take part in the production of medical technologies guidance.
Anyone can register with NICE to:
- comment on the draft scope (this sets out what the guidance will and will not cover)
- comment on the draft recommendations
- get advanced notice of when guidance will publish.
You can register at any time during the development of guidance, but you can't join a stage of the process that's been completed.
How to register
1. Complete the registration form
2. Send the completed form to us
Post: Medical Technologies Evaluation Programme
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Level 1A, City Tower
Manchester M1 4BD
Fax: 0207 0619723
We'll send confirmation of your registration within 5 working days.
If you need help with registration contact email@example.com.