Register your organisation to help us develop guidelines or quality standards.
How to register
- Make sure your organisation is eligible.
- Check your organisation is not already registered.
- Set up a NICE account.
- Choose the topic your organisation is interested in.
A maximum of 2 people may be listed as contacts for each organisation for each topic.
- If a consultation has already started, you can still register
- If a consultation is due to close, register and submit your comments – we will let you know if your application has been successful
- You will need to register separately for each topic you are interested in.
Make sure you have permission from your organisation to register and register your interest as early as possible.
- National organisations for people who use health and social care services, their families and carers, and the public
- Healthwatch organisations
- National organisations that represent health and social care practitioners and other relevant professionals whose practice may be affected by the guideline
- Companies that manufacture medicines, devices, equipment or adaptations, and commercial industries relevant to public health, excluding the tobacco industry
- Tobacco industry organisations who register to participate are automatically registered as respondents
- Public sector providers and commissioners of care or services
- Private, voluntary sector and other independent providers of care or services
- Government departments and national statutory agencies
- Organisations that fund or carry out research
- Overseas agencies with a remit covering England
- Local or regional groups representing people who work in, or use health and social care services can register as stakeholders only when there is no national organisation that represents the group's specific interests.
Each guidance has a list of registered stakeholders. If your organisation isn’t listed but you think it should be registered, please check with your organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with this information.
If you want to comment but don't meet the criteria to qualify, you can express your views to a registered stakeholder.
And if you want to be involved in shaping NICE guidance and products, you can also: