Content under review
We're updating this page following the publication of our new methods, processes and topic selection manuals. Our previous manuals still apply to evaluations that started before 1 February 2022. The new manuals apply to evaluations that began after this date.
Take part in the production of medical technologies guidance.
Anyone can register with NICE to:
- comment on the draft scope (this sets out what the guidance will and will not cover)
- comment on the draft recommendations
- get advanced notice of when guidance will publish.
You can register at any time during the development of guidance, but you can't join a stage of the process that's been completed.
How to register
- Complete the stakeholder registration form (Word)
Send the completed form to us:
- by email to email@example.com
- by post toNational Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Level 1A, City Tower
We'll send confirmation of your registration within 5 working days.
If you need help with registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.