Review of the Guide to the Methods of Technology Appraisal
The Institute has undertaken a review of the 'Guide to Methods of Technology Appraisal'. This document is a guide for all organisations considering submitting evidence to the technology appraisal programme and describes key aspects of appraisal methodology for both Multiple and Single Technology Appraisals.
The new, draft guide is now open for consultation. We would like to receive comments on this document from anyone who has an interest in the Technology Appraisal Programme. Comments can be made via the form below and the closing day date for receipt of comments is Friday 31 August 5.00pm.
Note: this document does not constitute the Institute's formal guidance on the Methods of Technology Appraisals. The recommendations are preliminary and may change after consultation.
Consultation period: 11 June 2012 - 31 August 2012
How to submit your comments
1. Fill in your name, role and organisation.
2. Fill in the section number of the draft guide that your comment relates to (for example 1.1.2).
3. Please put each new comment in a new row.
4. Email your completed comments form to firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is committed to promoting equality and eliminating unlawful discrimination. If you have a disability which prevents you from submitting your comments via this form, please contact general enquires at email@example.com or 0845 003 7780 to arrange an alternative method.
The Institute is unable to accept
- Comments received after the consultation deadline.
- Comments that are not submitted via the form below (unless alternative arrangements have been made).
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public.
- Attachments such as journal articles. If you wish to highlight specific studies please cite the full journal reference in your comments.
Acknowledgement of comments
You should receive an automated acknowledgement when you submit your comments. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact Lynn Woodward at Lynn.Woodward@nice.org.uk or 0161 870 3283 to ensure your comments have been safely received.
As part of the review of the methods guide, a series of workshops were held. Documentation supporting the methods review including reports relating to the workshops can be accessed through the link below.
This page was last updated: 11 September 2012