NICE International Advisory Group
The role of the Advisory Group is to help develop a strategic direction for NICE's international activities and to generate ideas and identify opportunities for new work. Members of the group will:
- inform the Institute's understanding of trends in global health and emerging thinking amongst global health donors and policy makers
- help develop and regularly update the international engagement strategy
- provide advice on the implementation of the strategy
- advise on opportunities in which the Institute's specific skills and experience can be productively applied in international settings
- promote the work of the Institute's international team through members' networks as opportunities arise.
Find out more about NICE International Advisory Group members.
This page was last updated: 18 May 2009