NICE International projects: South Asia
- Ministry of Health of Sri Lanka visit NICE to understand the process of establishing and maintaining a quality assurance system in the areas of maternal, neonatal care and family planning.
- NICE International attended the fifth monthly review meeting of the pilot implementation of the Quality Standard (QS) for improving maternal health in maternity hospital in Trivandrum, Kerala.
- NICE international visits the Indian state of Odisha
- Fifth Forum of Government Sponsored Health Insurance Schemes in India
- Guest speaker at the Emerging Kerala conference in Kochi, India
- As part of ongoing work with federal level healthcare organisations in India, delivered the inaugural lecture of the 'Frontiers in Public Health' lecture series at the National Health Systems Research Centre, New Delhi
- Workshops on developing standards for maternal care in conjunction with the government of Kerala, India
- Preparatory meeting on developing measures for reducing maternal mortality in Kerala
- Workshop on clinical guideline development and implementation in Hyderabad, India in association with the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust June 2012
- Workshop in Mumbai, India on developing clinical guidelines for maternal care
- Leading a technical quality initiative in collaboration with the Institute for Health Improvement (IHI) as part of the Joint Learning Network
- Contributing to the development of clinical guidelines in the Indian state of Kerala
- Workshop in Hyderabad, India for senior clinicians, policy makers and government officials
This page was last updated: 10 October 2013