Wednesday 17 September 2008
NICE wants to meet you and hear your questions.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to register.
NICE public Board meeting
Every two months the NICE Board holds its meeting in a different venue, moving from region to region to ensure that all those interested in our work can come along to hear about the latest developments at NICE and question the Board about policy.
NICE Public Health Question Time
A question time session is held before the main Board meeting. This session offers a great opportunity for you to raise any questions you have about our work.
September's Board meeting will focus on the work of our Centre for Public Health Excellence and the Implementation work programmes. Professor Mike Kelly, Director for the Centre for Public Health Excellence at NICE, will give a brief presentation introducing the NICE public health work programme followed by a short presentation from Dr Gillian Leng, Deputy Chief Executive and Implementation Director at NICE. Attendees will have an opportunity to put their questions to Mike Kelly, Gillian Leng and Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive at NICE.
NICE Question Time - Plymouth
- Time: 12:30-1:45pm
- Lunch is provided from 12:00pm.
NICE Board Meeting
- Time: 2.00pm
Meeting Room Suite, Plymouth Pavilions, Milbay Road, Plymouth, PL1 3LF
- Agenda for Board meeting - 17 September 2008
- Item 1 - Unconfirmed minutes of the meeting 23 July 2008
- Item 2 - Chief Executive's report September 2008
- Item 3 - Guidelines manual
- Item 4 - Citizens Council Report on QALYs and severity of illness - cover paper
- Item 4 - Citizens Council Report on QALYs and severity of illness - main document
- Item 4 - Citizens Council Report on QALYs and severity of illness - R&D report on stakeholder consultation
- Item 5 - Progress report on NHS Evidence
- Item 6 - Business Planning and Resources progress report
- Item 7 - Centre for Clinical Practice progress report
- Item 8 - Centre for Public Health Excellence progress report
- Item 9 - Clinical and Public Health Directorate progress report
- Item 10 - Communications Directorate progress report
- Item 11 - Implementation Systems Directorate progress report
- Item 12 - Centre for Health Technology Evaluation progress report
Registration for this event is now closed.
This page was last updated: 10 September 2008