Wednesday 19 November 2008
NICE wants to meet you and hear your questions.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to register.
NICE public Board meeting
Every two months the NICE Board holds its meeting in a different venue, moving from region to region to ensure that all those interested in our work can come along to hear about the latest developments at NICE and question the Board about policy.
NICE Question Time
A question time session is held before the main Board meeting. This session offers a great opportunity for you to raise any questions you have about our work.
November's Board meeting will focus on the work of our Centre for Health Technology Evaluation and the Implementation work programmes. Dr Carole Longson, Health Technology Evaluation Centre Director, will give a brief presentation on the latest work of the Centre for Health Technology programme followed by a short presentation from Val Moore, Implementation Director. Attendees will have an opportunity to put their questions to Carole Longson, Val Moore, Gillian Leng and Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive at NICE.
NICE Question Time - Stoke
- Time: 12:30-1:30pm
- Lunch is provided from 12:00pm.
NICE Board Meeting
- Time: 1:45pm
North Staffs Medical Institute, Hartshill Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 7NY
- Agenda for Board Meeting, 19 November 2008
- Item 1 - confirmed minutes of the meeting 17 September 2008
- Item 2 - Chief Executive's report November 2008
- Item 3 - Technology Appraisals Process Guides Cover
- Item 3 - MTA Process Guide
- Item 3 - STA Process Guide
- Item 4 - Interventional Procedures Process Guide
- Item 5 - Health Select Committee: Further Developments
- Item 6 - Appraising End of Life Medicines
- Item 7 - National Collaborating Centres Merger
- Item 8 - Communications Directorate Progress Report
- Item 9 - Business Planning and Resources Directorate Progress Report
- Item 10 - Centre for Clinical Practice Progress Report
- Item 11 - Centre for Health Technology Evaluation Progress Report
- Item 12 - Centre for Public Health Excellence Progress Report
- Item 13 - Clinical and Public Health Directorate Progress Report
- Item 14 - Implementation Directorate Progress Report
- Item 15 - Progress Report on NHS Evidence
Registration for this event is now closed.
This page was last updated: 10 February 2009