Wednesday 23 July 2008
NICE wants to meet you and hear your questions.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to register.
NICE public Board Meeting
Every two months the NICE Board holds its meeting in a different venue, moving from region to region to ensure that all those interested in our work can come along to hear about the latest developments at NICE and question the Board about policy. At this year's AGM, the Board will be discussing NICE's annual report and annual accounts for 2007/08, copies of which will be available to all attendees.
NICE Question Time
A question time session is held before the main Board meeting. This session offers a great opportunity for you to raise any questions you have about our work.
Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive at NICE, will give a brief presentation reviewing the past year at NICE. Attendees will then have an opportunity to put their questions to Andrew Dillon, as well as Professor Peter Littlejohns, Clinical and Public Health Director and Dr Gillian Leng, Deputy Chief Executive and Implementation Director at NICE.
NICE Question Time - Banbury
- Time: 12:30-1:30pm
- Lunch is provided from 12:00pm.
- Time: 2:00pm
Terence Mortimer Postgraduate Centre, The Horton Hospital, Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 9AL
The Pavilion, Whitepost Road, Bodicote, Banbury, Oxon OX15 4BN
- Agenda for Annual General Meeting - 23 July 2008
- Item 1 - Unconfirmed minutes of the meeting - 21 May 2008
- Item 2 - Chief Executive's report - July 2008
- Item 3 - Annual report - cover paper
- Item 3 - Annual report- main document
- Item 4 - Annual accounts - cover paper
- Item 4 - Annual accounts - main document
- Item 5 - Annual equalities report - cover paper
- Item 5 - Annual equalities report - main document
- Item 6 - Annual HR report - cover paper
- Item 6 - Annual HR Report - main document
- Item 7 - Annual staff survey - summary and management action plan
- Item 7 - Annual staff survey - Picker staff survey report
- Item 8 - Implementation consultants annual report
Registration for this event is now closed.
This page was last updated: 18 July 2008