All applicants, whether for Fellowships or Scholarships, must:
- Be health or social care professionals working within the U.K.
- Understand the role and work of NICE and have a commitment to improving the quality of health and social care.
- Have the agreement of their employers to apply for the programme and, if selected, to spend the necessary time on programme activities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Be able to start their Fellowship or Scholarship activities by 1stApril 2014.
- Have a commitment to promoting equality and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
- Complete and sign a declaration of interest form as part of their application and be prepared to update it annually
- Be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement before attending meetings at NICE
Individuals will NOT be eligible if:
- they meet any of the disqualification criteria that apply to members of NICE's advisory bodies
- their proposed project or activity will receive funding from industry
This page was last updated: 12 September 2013