Acute coronary syndromes - glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors (review) (TA47) (partially updated by CG94)
Fast, easy summary view of NICE guidance on 'acute coronary syndrome'
This guidance has been partially updated by CG94 Unstable angina and NSTEMI
This guidance has been partially updated by ‘Unstable angina and NSTEMI’ (NICE clinical guideline 94). See the quick reference guide and the web format for more information on the updated recommendations.
This guidance has been incorporated into the following NICE Pathways, along with other related guidance and products.
Visit the NICE Pathway: acute coronary syndrome
- Review Decision - August 2010
- Appendix A: Decision paper considered by the Institute's Guidance Executive
- Acute coronary syndromes - glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors (review): review proposal - April 2010
- Acute coronary syndromes - glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors (review): proposal paper presented to the Institute's Guidance Executive
- Acute coronary syndromes - glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors (review): provisional matrix of stakeholders
- Review Decision - October 2007
- Assessment Report: Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor guidance for acute coronary syndromes
- Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Modelling Report
- Review proposal - July 2005
- Review decision - September 2005
- Appendix A - Matrix of consultees and commentators.
- Review Proposal August 2007
- Acute coronary syndromes
This page was last updated: 08 July 2013
- Web format
- Quick reference guide (PDF)
- Full Guidance (PDF)
- TA47 Defnyddio atalyddion glycoprotein IIb/IIIa ar gyfer trin syndromau coronaidd aciwt (arolygiad o arweiniad presennol): deall canllawiau NICE
Information for the public
Implementation tools and resources
- None available
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guidance, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guidance for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.