Autism in adults (CG142)
Fast, easy summary view of NICE guidance on 'autism'
This clinical guideline offers evidence-based advice on the diagnosis and management of autism in adults.
This guidance has been incorporated into the following NICE Pathways, along with other related guidance and products.
Visit the NICE Pathway: autism
- None found
This page was last updated: 18 December 2012
- Web format
- NICE Guideline (PDF)
- Full Guideline
- CG142 Diagnosio, cefnogi a gofalu am oedolion ag awtistiaeth: deall canllawiau NICE (fformat MS Word)
Information for the public
Implementation tools and resources
- Baseline assessment tool
- Clinical audit tools (folder)
- Clinical case scenarios
- Costing report
- Electronic audit tools (folder)
- CG142 Autism in adults: Autism in general practice - online learning resource
- CG142 Autism in adults: AQ-10 test
See this guidance in practice
The summary of the key recommendations in the guidance written for patients, carers and those with little medical knowledge and may be used in local patient information leaflets.
Quick Reference Guide
The quick reference guide presents recommendations for health professionals
The published NICE clinical guideline, contains the recommendations for health professionals and NHS bodies.
The published full clinical guideline for specialists with background, evidence, recommendations and methods used.