Public Health guidance topics
NICE has received referrals from ministers on the following topics. These have been placed in the forward schedule and work will commence in the near future.
|Title||Expected date of
The following guidance will be updated by NICE. The work on these projects will begin shortly.
- Prevention of sexually transmitted infections and under 18 conceptions (PH3)
- School-based interventions on alcohol (PH7)
- School based interventions to prevent smoking - partial update of PH23
- Smoking cessation - update of PH1
- Social and emotional wellbeing in primary and secondary education - update of PH12 and PH20
The evidence relating to the following guidance will be published when ministers make announcements about future policy.
- Personal, social, health and economic education focusing on sex and relationships and alcohol education.
This page was last updated: 09 April 2014