Public Health guidance topics
NICE has received referrals from ministers on the following topics. These have been placed in the forward schedule and work will commence in the near future.
|Title||Expected date of
The following guidance will be developed by the Centre for Clinical Practice in 2014
- Mental health among prisoners
- Offenders: prevention and early treatment of mental health problems
- Prisons: physical conditions and diseases
The following guidance will be updated by NICE. The work on these projects will begin shortly.
- School based interventions to prevent smoking - partial update of PH23
- Smoking cessation - update of PH1
- Social and emotional wellbeing in primary and secondary education - update of PH12 and PH20
The evidence relating to the following guidance will be published when ministers make announcements about future policy.
- Personal, social, health and economic education focusing on sex and relationships and alcohol education.
This page was last updated: 26 February 2014