Good practice guidance
NICE good practice guidance provide advice and guide good practice for those involved in handling, prescribing, commissioning and decision-making about medicines. The outputs have a wide range of audiences across both health and social care environments.
- NICE has published an interim methods guide giving a detailed description of the process principles and stages of development of good practice guidance.
- NICE has published an integrated process statement which gives an overview of the key process principles and stages of the development of good practice guidance. Other topics that are relevant to guiding good practice in medicines and prescribing may be developed using NICE clinical guideline development processes.
- Published good practice guidance
- Good practice guidance in development
- Good practice guidance stakeholder registration
This page was last updated: 06 November 2013