NICE Annual Conference 2011: last chance to register for discounted early booking tickets
Less than one week now remains to register for special early booking rate tickets at the NICE Annual Conference 2011. The discount offer comes to an end on 21 January, so register for your place today quoting VIP Code SD-SD-9 to take advantage of this offer and save up to £100 on every delegate place booked.
With over 500 delegates already registered to attend, the NICE Annual Conference 2011 is set to have a full and exciting programme, with eight conference streams, over 60 speakers and two days of discussion and networking opportunities.
What's new for 2011?
- Special focus on the new NICE Quality Standards
- Meet the experts: Using NHS Evidence to support staff to implement best practice
- Improved Shared Learning Awards to recognise and reward best practice
- Even more practical, relevant and tailored advice to support NICE implementation across the health and public health sector
- Show and tell diagnostics demonstration
- Focused, sector-specific streams to allow you to tailor your day and get the best out of NICE 2011
With NICE at the core of the government's vision for improving the NHS, the NICE Annual Conference is a key annual resource for all those in the healthcare sector committed to providing the highest quality care and value for money.
A full conference programme and list of confirmed speakers can be downloaded from the conference website.
18 January 2011