Interventional Procedures Advisory Committee (IPAC) Meeting: Thursday 13 December 2012
The 110th meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:30. Refreshments will be served from 10:00.
Please note that this agenda is a draft and is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Introduction to the meeting
2. Code of conduct for members of the public attending the meeting
4. Any other business
5. Minutes of the last meeting held on 8 November 2012
6. Matters arising
7. IPAC Structured decision making
8. NICE Advisory Body declaration of conflicts of interest
9. Scopes for future procedures
10. Public consultation comments
11. Dates of meetings of IPAC for 2013-2014
Date, time and venue of next meeting
Thursday 17th January 2013 10:30am at the Royal College of General Practitioners, Euston Square, London
Please note all timings are approximate.
To allow wider public access, NICE may allow up to two representatives per organisation, however, where a meeting is oversubscribed, NICE reserves the right to limit representatives to one per organisation.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Bukky Gibson.
The Closing date for registration is Thursday 29 November 2012 at 5pm
The closing date to register for the Interventional Procedure Advisory Committee to be held on 13 December 2012 has now passed.
This page was last updated: 03 December 2012