Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator Advisory Committee meeting: Thursday 13 December 2012
The meeting will start promptly at 10:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16.00. Refreshments will be available from 10:00
Venue: NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BD
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Outline of committee meeting
2. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting
3. Minutes of the last meeting held on 12 and 13 June 2012
4. Matters arising
5. AOB (Chair to be notified prior to the meeting)
6. NICE Advisory Body declaration of conflicts of interest
7. Chronic kidney disease
8. Potential indicators on polypharmacy
9. Rheumatoid arthritis and smoking
10. Indicator register construction
11. Alcohol: update
12. Review of indicators: what are the next steps
13. Depression and the prescription of antidepressants
14. Diabetes tightly linked measure: update
- Composite indicator
- Thresholds and intermediate outcome indicators
16. Review of decisions and general discussion
Close of public meeting
Please note all timings are approximate.
To allow wider public access, NICE may allow up to two representatives per organisation, however, where a meeting is oversubscribed, NICE reserves the right to limit representatives to one per organisation.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sarah Gage.
The Closing date for registration is Thursday 29 November 2012 at 5pm
The closing date to register for The Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator Advisory Committee meeting being held on 13 December 2012 has now passed.
This page was last updated: 06 December 2012