Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator Advisory Committee meeting: Wednesday 13 June 2012
The meeting will start promptly at 09:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 17.15. Refreshments will be available from 09:00
Venue: NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BD
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting
2. Minutes of the last meeting held on 8 and 9 June 2011
3. Matters arising
4. AOB (Chair to be notified prior to the meeting)
5. Structured Decision Making
6. NICE Advisory Body declaration of conflicts of interest
7. Committee Position Statements
8. Quality of evidence and recommendations
9. Consideration of primary care recommendations for development of new indicators for 14/15 NICE menu:
|Hypertension (ambulatory blood pressure monitoring)|
10. Review of current QOF indicators:
Method of retirement/outline of ranking exercise
|Chronic kidney disease|
|Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)|
|Secondary prevention of coronary heart disease|
|Peripheral arterial disease|
|Hypertension and cardiovascular disease - primary prevention|
|Osteoporosis - secondary prevention of fragility fractures|
11. Close of meeting
Please note all timings are approximate.
To allow wider public access, NICE may allow up to two representatives per organisation, however, where a meeting is oversubscribed, NICE reserves the right to limit representatives to one per organisation.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sarah Gage.
The closing date for registration is Monday 28 May 2012 at 5pm
The closing date to register for The Primary Care Quality and Outcomes Framework Indicator Advisory Committee meeting being held on 13 June 2012 has now passed
This page was last updated: 28 May 2012