Commissioning Outcomes Framework Advisory Committee meeting: Monday 24 September 2012
The meeting will start promptly at 9:30 and is expected to finish at approximately 16:45. Refreshments will be available from 09:00.
Venue: NICE, Level 1A, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BD
Please note that this agenda is subject to change prior to the meeting.
1. Introduction to the meeting and Code of Conduct for members of the public attending the meeting
2. COF policy update
3. Update on COF process and the role of NICE
4. Declarations of interest
5. Minutes of the last meeting held on 21 and 22 May 2012 and matters arising.
6. Structured decision making
7. Committee Position statements
8. Prioritisation criteria
9. Update on Patient Experience/ Patient Safety Indicators
10. Consideration of new indicators derived from NICE quality standards:
|End of Life Care|
|Chronic Heart Failure|
|Alcohol dependence and harmful alcohol use|
11. Prioritisation of new indicators from other sources
12. Further prioritisation of indicators
13. Review of decisions and general discussion
Close of meeting
Please note all timings are approximate.
To allow wider public access, NICE may allow up to two representatives per organisation, however, where a meeting is oversubscribed, NICE reserves the right to limit representatives to one per organisation.
Should you have queries regarding attending this meeting, please contact the Meetings in Public Coordinator Sarah Gage.
The Closing date for registration is Monday 10 September 2012 at 5pm
The closing date to register for the Commissioning Outcomes Framework Advisory Committee meeting being held on 24 September 2012 has now passed.
This page was last updated: 21 September 2012