Quality assurance process
Each example that's submitted is checked against a set of criteria before being added to the website. Up to 15 submissions are considered every month, on a first come, first served basis. When you submit your example, you will be told where it is in the queue.
Each example is checked to ensure:
- It highlights learning that could be useful to others.
- It is written in easy to understand English, free from jargon.
- For generic examples, such as a policy for the implementation of NICE guidance, it follows advice given in the 'How to put NICE guidance into practice' guide.
- It includes, where appropriate, a clear description of the evaluation process. (Evaluation may not always be appropriate - for example, if the submission is a sample job description or audit tool.)
- It includes, where appropriate, a baseline assessment. This would not be needed if the example is a system or process.
- Any industry sponsorship has been declared.
Please use the online form when submitting your example - and please make sure you have completed all the relevant sections, including contact and data protection details.
Incomplete submissions and those failing to meet the above criteria will be returned. They can be resubmitted once the appropriate information has been completed.
If you need help completing the online form, contact our Shared Learning Coordinator.
Successful submissions stay on the website for 2 years.
This page was last updated: 18 February 2010