Quality assurance process
Each example that's submitted is checked against a set of criteria before being added to the website.
Each example is checked to ensure:
- It highlights learning that could be useful to others.
- All submission fields are complete and it is written in easy to understand English, free from jargon.
- There are clear objectives, including an explanation of what was happening before the initiative, why it was needed and how it was implemented.
- It outlines the barriers the organisation faced when implementing the initiative and the methods used to overcome these.
- Where appropriate, it outlines the effect the change had on quality, productivity and any cost savings made, and there is a clear evaluation process for measuring results.
- Any industry sponsorship has been declared.
Please use the online form when submitting your example - and please make sure you have completed all the relevant sections, including contact and data protection details.
Incomplete submissions and those failing to meet the above criteria will be returned. They can be resubmitted once the appropriate information has been completed.
If you need help completing the online form, contact our Shared Learning Assistant Project Manager.
This page was last updated: 11 January 2011