Make better, quicker evidence based decisions.
Evidence search provides access to selected and authoritative evidence in health, social care and public health.
- combines evidence on health, drugs and technologies, public health, social care, and healthcare management and commissioning in one place
- brings together high quality consolidated and synthesised evidence from hundreds of trusted sources.
- includes guidance, systematic reviews, evidence summaries and patient information.
- freely available, without needing to log in.
- content is refreshed regularly and up to date.
- full text of the search results can be freely obtained in most cases.
- offers filters to manage search results, allowing access to relevant information more quickly.
Sources include: British National Formulary, Clinical Knowledge Summaries, SIGN, the Cochrane Library and Royal Colleges, Social Care Online and GOV.UK.Start your search