Our monthly newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with important developments at NICE.
Subscribe for information on:
- our latest published and forthcoming guidance topics
- implementation advice
- consultations, meetings and events
- our latest news, features and stories.
Surveillance report alerts
Surveillance reports contain important new evidence relating to NICE guidelines. They contain:
- a summary of new evidence related to the guideline
- an in-depth commentary on a selection of this evidence
- a decision on whether the relevant guideline should be updated, with the rationale behind this.
Evidence resources library bulletin
Our quarterly bulletin provides up-to-date news and information relevant to the library and knowledge services community.
Social care update
A monthly bulletin detailing social care related activities at NICE including:
- upcoming guidance consultations
- committee recruitment
- implementation tools
- related activities.
Medicines and prescribing alerts
Receive alerts each time new information is published by the NICE medicines and prescribing team.
- new evidence summaries
- medicines and prescribing guidance
- news or updates relating to medicines.
Medicines and prescribing: important new evidence
A monthly update. Summarises the most important pieces of guidance and advice relating to prescribing and medicines optimisation.
Includes information from key national bodies including NICE, SIGN and the MHRA.
Medicines awareness service
A daily or weekly email service that provides links to current awareness and evidence-based information relating to medicines and prescribing.
Provides a quick overview of the latest evidence-based information, to help busy health professionals stay up to date.Subscribe Manage preferences