Our monthly newsletter, keeping you up-to-date with important developments at NICE.
Subscribe for information on:
- our latest published and forthcoming guidance topics
- implementation advice
- consultations, meetings and events
- our latest news, features and stories.
Medicines and prescribing alerts
An alerts service to keep you up-to-date with a range of medicines and prescribing-related topics including:
- Evidence summaries: new medicines
- Evidence summaries: unlicensed / off-label medicines
Evidence resources library bulletin
Our quarterly bulletin provides up-to-date news and information relevant to the library and knowledge services community.
Social care update
A monthly bulletin detailing social care related activities at NICE including:
- upcoming guidance consultations
- committee recruitment
- implementation tools
- related activities.
Eyes on evidence awareness service
A monthly email service that summarises and provides expert commentary on important new evidence in health, public health and social care, to help busy professionals stay up-to-date.
From July 2016 NICE will no longer be providing this evidence awareness service
Medicines awareness service
A daily or weekly email service that provides links to current awareness and evidence-based information relating to medicines and prescribing.
Provides a quick overview of the latest evidence-based information, to help busy health professionals stay up to date.Subscribe Manage preferences
Surveillance report alerts
Surveillance reports contain important new evidence relating to NICE guidelines. They contain:
- a summary of new evidence related to the guideline
- an in-depth commentary on a selection of this evidence
- a decision on whether the relevant guideline should be updated, with the rationale behind this.
Surveillance Reports replace Evidence Updates. Evidence updates were produced to highlight new evidence relating to published accredited guidance.
View all published evidence updates PDF 200 KB
The evidence update programme has now finished.