Support and resources to maximise uptake and use of evidence and guidance.
A selection of resources to help you make effective decisions for your local services, including:
- return on investment tools
- resource impact reports and templates
- audit and service planning
- adopting new health technologies.
We want to hear your feedback and experiences of implementing our guidance. You can:
- help us develop our tools and resources
- share your experiences of putting our guidance and standards into practice
- send us your comments.
Uptake of guidance
A database of publications that measures the uptake of our guidance and quality standards.
Use the database to:
- find audit data relating to NICE recommendations
- assess levels of uptake over time
- compare guidance uptake at a regional and national level.
New to NICE?
Our into practice guide offers practical support for people using NICE guidance and standards in their day-to-day practice.
Our resource planner helps you plan for and implement our guidance by:
- listing forthcoming guidance to help you plan ahead
- highlighting the potential resource impact of forthcoming guidance
- summarising the resource implications of our published guidance.
Our guidance can help you make cost savings and find efficiencies in your local services.
Real life examples
See how our guidance and standards have been used to improve the quality of health and social care services around the UK.