We've redesigned these pages, let us know what you think so we can continue to improve them.
A fee based consultancy service to developers of pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics
Our scientific advice services are uniquely positioned to:
- help you develop evidence that demonstrates the value of your product
- provide detailed feedback on your clinical, economic and evidence generation plans
- help to integrate cost-effectiveness considerations into your evidence generation plans
- provide support from the highest calibre independent experts within the NHS
- give you access to the perspective of our patient experts
- help companies understand health technology assessments and the perspective of decision makers.
Our advice helps you prepare for NICE evaluations and supports discussions with payers and commissioners to enable market access.
Get in touch
- make an enquiry
- arrange a site visit or seminar
- request a speaker
- sign up to receive updates on our products, services, news and events.
When to use our services
You can request our advice on medicinal products as well as cell and gene therapies, medical devices and diagnostics. To get the most from our services, we recommend seeking advice prior to finalising your clinical trial/study designs, although advice can be sought in relation to your economic strategy after your trials are underway. For more detail on timings, please see our timeline (below) and read our frequently asked questions
Proof of concept, prototype phase
Get an early insight into building an evidence base to demonstrate the value of your technology and meet the needs of HTA bodies, commissioners and payers with our META tool©.
Identify any gaps in the existing evidence base for your technology and receive information on the next steps with the META tool©.
Pre-clinical / Phase 1
Initiate early dialogue with us when your technology does not fit the conventional development paradigm and there is uncertainty around your evidence generation plans.
Phase 2 and 3
Optimise your clinical trial/study plans by getting answers to your questions and receiving key insights through our advisory services.
Post phase 3, pre-authorisation
Optimise your economic strategy and/or any additional clinical trial/study plans by getting answers to your questions and receiving key insights through our advisory services.
Seek expert technical advice on the structure, transparency and overall suitability of your economic model with our PRIMA service.