Specifically aimed at the pharmaceutical, medical technology or cell and gene therapy sectors.
The foundation seminars:
- assume no prior knowledge of a health technology assessment (HTA)
- introduce the principles of a HTA
- show how we apply those principles when evaluating health technologies
- give an overview of our different programmes at NICE.
The advanced workshops:
- assume knowledge of the topics covered in the foundation seminar
- develop practical skills to help you engage with a specific programme at NICE
- help you build health technology assessment into your early product development plans
- allow you to interact with key programme experts at NICE.
We can also develop bespoke seminars to meet your needs. These can be delivered at our offices or at a location convenient to your audience.
Get in touch
- Register your interest in a seminar.
- Discuss bespoke seminars.