Expert advice for the life sciences industry
We'll help you understand:
- NICE processes
- How to work with NICE to achieve your aims
- How NICE links with different parts of the system
- The Early Access to Medicines Scheme (EAMS) and our role supporting it - read the process
- EAMS task group operational guidance
The first point of contact for talking to NICE about future products
Who is it for?
We help all sectors of the life sciences industry:
DevicesOr anyone with a question
- Develop a robust evidence base for your product
- Tackle potential strategic issues around your product portfolio
- Optimise your journey through NICE
We collaborate with regulators, research organisations, NHS organisations, government departments and trade associations.
This means we can provide expert advice and direction to help you engage with NICE technology evaluation. We can also redirect you to other parts of the system if required.
We'll help you:
- Identify the most appropriate journey for your products in NICE
- Collect the right evidence
- Build a business case
- Engage with the right people
- Gain insight into NICE process and the principles of NICE technology assessment
We're here to help the NHS adopt new technologies and foster innovation and growth in the UK’s life science industries.