This consultation closed on:
18 December 2020
Rapid access to clinically and cost effective health technologies is vital to patients and their families, the NHS and the life sciences industry.
As health technologies advance, so too do methods of evaluation. Reviewing our methods to remain cutting edge helps us to support the needs of the health and life sciences ecosystem.
Objectives of the consultation
We wanted to hear your thoughts about:
- our proposals
- how we've taken the evidence and considerations into account
- any potential effects and implications.
Read the consultation document:
Consultation event: 25 November 2020, 4pm to 5pm
We held an online event to discuss the consultation and take questions.
- Meindert Boysen, deputy chief executive and director of the Centre for Health Technology Evaluation.
- Stephanie Callaghan, project manager
- Helen Knight, programme director in Centre for Health Technology Evaluation
- Lizzie Thomas, senior public involvement adviser
- Ian Watson, senior technical adviser.