This consultation closes on:
18 December 2020
Rapid access to clinically and cost effective health technologies is vital to patients and their families, the NHS and the life sciences industry.
As health technologies advance, so too do methods of evaluation. Reviewing our methods to remain cutting edge helps us to support the needs of the health and life sciences ecosystem.
Objectives of the consultation
We are interested in hearing your thoughts about:
- our proposals
- how we've taken the evidence and considerations into account
- any potential effects and implications.
How to take part
- Read the consultation document:
- Complete the consultation comments form (Word).
- Email the consultation comments form to MethodsAndProcess@nice.org.uk before 11:59pm on Friday 18 December 2020. Responses can only be accepted in this format.
Consultation event: 25 November 2020, 4pm to 5pm
Please submit questions in advance when you register or by email to MethodsAndProcess@nice.org.uk.
- Meindert Boysen, deputy chief executive and director of the Centre for Health Technology Evaluation.
- Stephanie Callaghan, project manager
- Helen Knight, programme director in Centre for Health Technology Evaluation
- Lizzie Thomas, senior public involvement adviser
- Ian Watson, senior technical adviser.
The event will be recorded and published here afterwards.