Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for amiodarone
This guideline covers diagnosing and managing atrial fibrillation in adults. It includes guidance on providing the best care and treatment for people with atrial fibrillation, including assessing and managing risks of stroke and bleeding.
Evidence-based recommendations on dronedarone (Multaq) for treating non-permanent atrial fibrillation in adults.
This guideline covers diagnosing and managing chronic heart failure in people aged 18 and over. It aims to improve diagnosis and treatment to increase the length and quality of life for people with heart failure.
prescribing NG5 CG100 KTT16 QS93 for Warfarin NG5 NG106 CH180 for Amiodarone NG5 CG185 CG192 QS95 for Lithium To date I have designed...
Evidence-based recommendations on dabigatran etexilate (Pradaxa) for preventing venous thromboembolism after hip or knee replacement surgery in adults.
This quality standard covers assessing, diagnosing and managing chronic heart failure in adults (aged 18 and over). It describes high-quality care in priority areas for improvement. Statements cover adults with chronic heart failure with reduced ejection fraction and adults with chronic heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, unless otherwise stated.View quality statements for QS9
Show all sections
Sections for QS9
- Quality statements
- Quality statement 1: N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide measurement
- Quality statement 2: Specialist assessment
- Quality statement 3: Medication for chronic heart failure with reduced ejection fraction
- Quality statement 4: Review after changes in medication
- Quality statement 5: Review of people with chronic heart failure
- Quality statement 6: Cardiac rehabilitation
- Update information