Showing 1 to 3 of 3 results for cenobamate
Evidence-based recommendations on cenobamate (Ontozry) for treating focal onset seizures with or without secondary generalised seizures in adults with drug-resistant epilepsy that has not been adequately controlled with at least 2 antiseizure medicines.
Awaiting development [GID-TA11069] Expected publication date: TBC
This guideline covers diagnosing and managing epilepsy in children, young people and adults in primary and secondary care, and referral to tertiary services. It aims to improve diagnosis and treatment for different seizure types and epilepsy syndromes, and reduce the risks for people with epilepsy.
Show all sections
Sections for NG217
- 1 Diagnosis and assessment of epilepsy
- 2 Information and support
- 3 Referral to tertiary specialist services
- 4 Principles of treatment, safety, monitoring and withdrawal
- 5 Treating epileptic seizures in children, young people and adults
- 6 Treating childhood-onset epilepsies
- 7 Treating status epilepticus, repeated or cluster seizures, and prolonged seizures